Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- *Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals. Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Blends well with
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Coriander, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, , Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Fruit and Veggie Wash
- Bowl of cool water (approximately 2 quarts)
- 5-6 drops Castile Soap
- 2 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Soak produce for 20-30 seconds, then rinse. Drain or pat dry.
- ½ cup Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Dish Soap
- 1 tbsp Peroxide
- 8 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Stir well to combine. Use to shine stainless steel sink or remove labels from glass jars.