Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for a healthy immune system is Sweet, herbaceous, spicy, woody, and slightly fruity.
Promotes digestion and eases stomach upset
Aids in a healthy insulin response
Soothes joint and muscle discomfort
Toning and rejuvenating to the skin
Aches, Arthritis, Colic, Fatigue, Grout, Indigestion, Nausea, Rheumatism
Blends well with
Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Ginger, and Sandalwood essential oils.
Directions for Use
- Take a few drops internally and rub on stomach after eating large meals to assist with digestion.
- Apply to oily skin areas to reduce breakouts.
- Apply to sore muscles and joints or use with fractionated coconut oil for massage.
- Rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe deeply for self acceptance.
- Rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe slowly to increase energy.
- To address fear, rub 1 drop in the palm of your hands, cup over the nose and mouth, and breathe slowly.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Thankful Heart Diffuser Blend: 1 drops Clove, 1 drop Cinnamon, 2 Coriander, 1 drop Ginger.
Digestive Massage: In 2 oz carrier oil mix 8 drops Lemongrass, 6 drops Ginger, 3 drops Peppermint, and 3 drops Coriander essential oils.
Muscle Soother: Sooth and relax muscles and mind by adding 2 cups Epsom salt and 10 drops each Lavender and Coriander essential oils.